Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bob Gibson

            This being my first blog ever, I figured I would tell you a little about where I currently work.  I work at Quincy Magoo's restaurant and pub.  In truth, its a nice sized sports bar, but they try to act like its a mid class restaurant.  I have been a bartender for 2 years and have some of the best and worst stories for your enjoyment.  I'll start with one of my favs.
            I was working late one night, and three guys came in caring a couple of pictures.  They were wearing cardinals gear so I guessed they had came from the game.  I poured them all a beer and asked what was with the pics. They informed me they were in the Budweiser box at the Springfield Cardinals game. They decided to go for a  walk and in their drunken stupor got lost.  They walked into someone else's box that was completely empty and decided to look around.  There was two signed pictures of Bob Gibson hanging on the wall, and they decided to pull them of the wall.  Upon leaving this box two security guards see them leaving this box and chases them out of the stadium.
           So this is all well and in good fun until they pull out the pictures in the middle of my bar, and the two security guards are sitting at a table right next to them. Now I'm thinking this cant be real until the guard grabs the guy cuffs him and calls the police. You can't make this up. Epic night at work anyone?
            

2 comments: